S-code registry

Edbert

Founding Member
Jul 13, 2002
Austin TX
This is sort of off-topic for the tech forums, but it DOES involve technology (computer not automotive) :D

Anyhow, there's been an S-code registry set up for many years now at http://www.1967mustang.com, the registry is backed by a SQL database and the application uses ASP pages to load info into the DB. Unfortunately it has been broken for a while. Data has been entered and stored it just isn't displayed correctly. The site's owner is an old friend of mine (the car on the frontpage used to be mine too) and he is in need of some programming assistance to get it all working again. It will not be a lucrative contract but there may be some funding available for professional sevices. The skill set required is simply not in my toolbox.

Please feel free to post this anywhere else that might find an audience of Mustang hobbyists with some IT skills. The classic Mustang community would benefit from an accurate registry of the original big-block Mustangs.

Contact edbert at gmail dot com and thanks for your time! :flag:

• Sponsors (?)

I'm in the biz so to speak. Let me see what experience my crew has in sql and what the problem is and we'll see. Shoot me an e-mail if you can give me any more detail with what the problem is, what may have caused it and what you believe needs done to have it corrected at [email protected]. If it's simple and we can correct it, we'll do it gratus and if not, recommend you to someone who can. Anything I can do to help my "S" code brothers after all. Mike