s281 Spoiler Help

) y2kGT (

Oct 24, 2003
I just got my s281 wingin for my 00' gt. It didnt come with any hardware or anything so im confused as to how it installs. Does it bolt on using the holes from the stock spoiler or do u epoxy it down, what gives? If u have any experience with this or know what to do then plz help...Precciate It

-Justin

• Sponsors (?)

) y2kGT ( said:
I just got my s281 wingin for my 00' gt. It didnt come with any hardware or anything so im confused as to how it installs. Does it bolt on using the holes from the stock spoiler or do u epoxy it down, what gives? If u have any experience with this or know what to do then plz help...Precciate It

-Justin
There should be two screws, one for each side coming out of the forward stock holes up into the wing to hold the front part... the rear portion needs to be taped or glued along the bottom around the keyhole and towards the sides.

when i put the spoiler on my 98, i was more than upset at the poor quality of it. there were only 2 screws holding it down, which are not near enough. we had to drill additional holes to put 2 more, and then tape down the rear portion of it. Have fun..it is a chore to get it looking half decent...

mity2 said:
Good luck with it. When after you spend too much money and time, it'll look fabulous...

luckily for me my uncle owns one of the biggest and most experienced body shops in North GA. Im getting a 01 cobra bumper and a s281 wing scuffed, painted, buffed, waxed installed for only 80.00 and that includes paint and install...I was just trying to see how everyone else installed their wings since mine didnt come with any hardware... :notnice: