Roush Saleen Gauge pod Question...

01STG2ROUSH

Nov 3, 2005
I just installed a Saleen Boost / Air temperature Gauge Pod on my 2001 and have a few questions about the install. These are the newer style gauges, not the older mechanical style. I hooked up the gauges according to the instructions which calls for 3 of the 6 wires to be tied into the existing harness behind the instrument cluster, 2 0f them to tie into wires @ the computer behind the passenger side kick panel and 1 to the sending unit @ the back of the intake which is a one wire sender. I have nothing to go off here as this is just one of the lose ends hanging to finish up my supercharger install. Is there additional sending units or sensors that I should be installing to match the new gauges. I'm just not quite sure how it is reading a real time Intercooler Air temperature through my stock harness. As for trial and error I am kinda stuck until I get the car tuned for the new injectors and components. When I put the key to the run position the Temp gauge moves from 130 to 100 and obviously without driving it I cant expect the Boost guage to move so if anyone has any information pertaining to these gauges it would be a big help. I just want to make sure it's wired right before I close everything up. Thanks for any and all help... -Trent

• Sponsors (?)