Saleen Taillight Covers

Ok, i've heard some and just heard again mention of these saleen taillight covers for 94-95 mustangs. I know that they no longer make them.... BUT CAN I JUST SEE A PICTURE OF WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE...PLZ, I DON'T EVEN KNOW!!!! HAHA, i just wanna see what the hype is about.... and a HUGE thanks to ANYONE that can post a picture here of them.... THANKS!!!

• Sponsors (?)

829730_8_full.jpg

xkuntrycowboyx said:
Hey! I like those! ...nice, and RIO...THANKS DUDE! soo now the question, if they're out of market by saleen, where can i get them? did all stores quit selling them, or no, do people ever wanna get rid of them used.

Good luck finding them, usually ya gotta find someone selling them in the classifieds.

my whole car is black... including the stock tails... haha, can't really go that route.. i just like the frame

im going to make my own set from fiberglass... you all scoff now, but when i get them done and they look nice, you'll be askin me to copy em' and make you a set.
..and of course i will cuz id be happy to help you all out and make a couple bucks while doing it... i am in college you know

haha, k, but ya, i just like em'

Mine are painted. Bad pic .... but you can see the difference over the Saleen's. I like the horizontal part of the Saleen's, but the vertical part (2 ends) are WAY too wide for my taste .... so I painted mine.

car_001.jpg

I think they work out well on a black car too. I had mine painted to match though instead of leaving them matte color. On a black car it sort of makes you do a double take to figure out what's different. I don't think Saleen has them available anymore. It took them about 9-10 months to send me mine.
bling_004.jpg

zbling_007.jpg

am i the only one that prefers painting the stock bezels as opposed to the saleen ones? i think the saleens cover up too much of the light, and it's uneven. maybe if they covered both sides of the light instead of just covering one side...