San Diego Guys

• Sponsors (?)

saint_walken.gif

LTDScott said:
I called the shop directly and they don't keep the info for both runs. I'm SOL. :shrug:

Like I said, "on the day". I'm sorry we did not get the info for both your runs, if I had known on the last day I could have had it printed for you before you left. If folks just let me know at the dyno day what your needs are, I can take care of you (or at least try as best I can). At Dynoperformance.com, we will still only post your best run to the site, its been that way for over a year and since I've known about the site.

tschlientz said:
Hey guys, if you are interested there is another dyno day in Santee scheduled for June 19 - http://www.dynoperformance.com/dynoday.php

Same as the other days sponsored by DynoPerformance.com $40 - 2 pulls (yes Scott, only your best one posted to the site - but if you ask on the day I'm sure both can be printed :D )

Just signed up :D

tschlientz said:
Like I said, "on the day". I'm sorry we did not get the info for both your runs, if I had known on the last day I could have had it printed for you before you left. If folks just let me know at the dyno day what your needs are, I can take care of you (or at least try as best I can). At Dynoperformance.com, we will still only post your best run to the site, its been that way for over a year and since I've known about the site.

Absolutely. You guys have a great service by putting the info on the website and I'm not trying to badmouth you at all. I was just a little bummed to not get printouts and/or graphs posted on the site for both runs like I did the first time I dynoed my car through you last year (I think it was the 2nd dyno day Dean ever did).

M8KMDAY said:
Beau;
Did you get the info/ price confirmation from JBA?
I think if we plan it in advance we could get something like 15 to 20 cars approx., but hey, thanks for the reply, that s what I need to know.

BTW do you work @Fumar in Delmar?
Hey they need dates. Should I say the 19th of June or what?

I just talked to Bruce at JBA, and the 26th would be the best for them. If we go with JBA (and I recommend it), I need a list of cars of guys who are 100% sure they will make it. I emailed him tonight asking for pricing but I expect it to be between 35-40 bucks.

So guys, JBA? please let me know ASAP.

Thanks,
Beau

1990StangLX said:
I just talked to Bruce at JBA, and the 26th would be the best for them. If we go with JBA (and I recommend it), I need a list of cars of guys who are 100% sure they will make it. I emailed him tonight asking for pricing but I expect it to be between 35-40 bucks.

So guys, JBA? please let me know ASAP.

Thanks,
Beau
I'm in. :nice:

damn I just talked to Bruce again, and the price will be 35$ for 2 pulls and print-outs. Thats a hell of a deal!!!! We just need a minimum of 5 cars. Since Fred, Bill, and myself are in, we just need 2 more cars to commit fully....so I am going to email Bruce right now and have June 26th set aside for us.

YotaMaster said:
I am in to guys.
:eek:

Does your wife know? :jester:
1990StangLX said:
damn I just talked to Bruce again, and the price will be 35$ for 2 pulls and print-outs. Thats a hell of a deal!!!! We just need a minimum of 5 cars. Since Fred, Bill, and myself are in, we just need 2 more cars to commit fully....so I am going to email Bruce right now and have June 26th set aside for us.
What time would it be at? Also didn't the dyno at JBA give you inflated numbers and sheisty numbers to Fred?