Santas Theme Park!!!!

Guero

Oct 11, 2005
Well today i decided to take my little brother to Santas theme park. They got rides and **** like that. its 23 bucks for the entracance, which made 46 for both of us and a 5 dollar entrace for parking. we go inside, and right of the start it looks gay(Like its gonna suck). so we walk like a mile till we find the rides. on the way to the rides there were some of the dumbest shows ive ever seen. ok so we get to the rides, and theres like 6 good ones. we get in a couple and they sucked ass. so we decide to leave. on the way to the exit i decided to play a game, i had to make 2 balls in a basket, i make the first and he says good job. then i miss the second one. so i pay anotgher 10 bucks to try. i make the first one, and then i make the second one, then this ****ing ******* tells me im to close and to try again, then i bust out, saying "**** that you didn't say nothing the first time" he says sorry do it over then i say ****you and i threw the ball to the other side of the street and left. i go to customer service and ask for my money back, they say no. i say ive only been inside 40 minutes and it sucks, she says no i leave.

Im pissed at this point. I take of and go to a gas station and buy some shoe paint. and in my back window i write "Santas theme park SUCKS" and i go back and park by the entrace, i sit there like 30 minutes. two cops showed up, didn't tell me nothing. by this time 6 cars had busted a u turn and told me thanks for telling us.which was about 300 bucks they lost. so then 5 more cops show up. told me nothing. then santas park security come, and told me"Get the **** out of here, or ill move your ****ing car for you" Then i said"**** you rent a cop, you cant tell me what to do, take my keys and touch my ****ing car, (I get off) moving then bitch, and pushed him. cops get im like if i had pulled out two grenade launchers. Luckily they just told me to leave. and i did.
Can you beleive it 7 cop cars. Were where they when i was getting shot at? and i had called the cops before anything happened. ****ing cops are just a bunch of pussies. when theres a real problem they hide till its over and come in just to arrest people.AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH Im so ****ing pissed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :mad: :mad: :mad:

• Sponsors (?)

Guero said:
Were where they when i was getting shot at? and i had called the cops before anything happened. ****ing cops are just a bunch of pussies. when theres a real problem they hide till its over and come in just to arrest people.AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH Im so ****ing pissed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: :mad: :mad: :mad:

who shot at you??

oh yea
**** da police

91LX_5L said:
bahahah good story man, but how olds your bro, hope not too young not that good of setting an example. still priceless thats awesome.
hes 13. Why is that not a good example? he should learn to stand up for himself when people bull**** you around.

why is it not a good example? wether they bull****ted you around or not, your teaching him to do things like throw somebodys ball across the street and yell at fat cops. thats why all the kids nowadays have no respect and are total pricks. just imagine if everyone did what you did...

i still think it was a good story, just not a good example

blk9450 said:
why is it not a good example? wether they bull****ted you around or not, your teaching him to do things like throw somebodys ball across the street and yell at fat cops. thats why all the kids nowadays have no respect and are total pricks. just imagine if everyone did what you did...

i still think it was a good story, just not a good example

I'm totally with you on this one.