will be on hand at Bristol Dyno April 24th and 25, 2004 to
personally conduct a tuning session!

Here is your chance to get your Ford tuned by one of the top tuners in the
country! Join the LMMC-CT for two fun filled days of high horsepower
action!

In addition to the tuning session, Mustang Enthusiast Magazine will be
ON-HAND to cover the event
to be published in their magazine! Not only
can you get an awesome tune, you can get your car into a magazine!

Reservations are now being accepted on a first come, first serve basis and
are LIMITED so act fast!

For more information or to register, go to http://www.snkypete.com and click
on the SCT DynoDay banner!

• Sponsors (?)

Unfortunately they only do fuel injected cars with EEC-IV or EEC-V, but feel free to come stop by for the day - there will be a lot of mustangs in attendance and you can meet a bunch of members.

Everyone is welcome! We are expecting a large turnout.

Where in Westchester are you? I work in White Plains...we're getting more and more NY members in the LMMC-CT and will probably make an official NY chapter before the end of the season......we do a lot of great events throughout the year - you should check us out!

Chad's car :

DSC03368.jpg

There is usually one of these close to him at all times too :D :

DSC03367.jpg

SOLD OUT!!!In less than three weeks, we have successfully filled all 24 primary spots and are already working on requests for the alternate spots - for those who said that a tuning session wouldn't work in the Northeast, they were severely mistaken. To everyone who did sign up, you get to look forward to a weekend full of fun, learning, and everyone's favorite - horsepower :) Feel free to email me to be put on the alternate waiting list - however you are NOT guaranteed a tune if you are an alternate - just a chance in case we finish up quicker than expected.

Scratch the sold out! We have now opened a limited schedule tuning session for Friday! Based upon the demand and how quickly the event sold out, we have opened 8 spots for Friday. The dyno will be in full force and Jerry has agreed to come in a day early to provide a tune to as many vehicles as possible. So if you thought you missed your chance - now is the time to sign up! All of the reservation information is the same and the Friday session will be ran exactly like Saturday and Sunday. Thank you for the excellent response!

So I suppose this means no of you are headed to Nashville? 40th Anneversary Mustang show? Happens once, one day, not open 40 hours a week all year like a dyno? Not being dissapointed that you car has about 100hp less than you thought cuz you actually believed the cai & cat-back gave you another 60hp?

LytMUp said:
So I suppose this means no of you are headed to Nashville? 40th Anneversary Mustang show? Happens once, one day, not open 40 hours a week all year like a dyno? Not being dissapointed that you car has about 100hp less than you thought cuz you actually believed the cai & cat-back gave you another 60hp?

spell check, know it, use it, love it!!

What does Nashville have to do with anything? After spellcheck, you might want to invest in a calendar as it is not the same weekend.

As for horsepower, I'm pretty sure I don't have to worry about that department.....

(Oh, and Nashville is *4* days, not one)

Next time you want to make an a$$ out of yourself with your whopping two posts, how about getting some facts first, ok? Hopefully your parents were arrested for reproducing.

Have a nice day.