SCUM and fellow Stangers. Time for Mountain Cruise II - ending in BBQ in Ramona

• Sponsors (?)

Sorry i missed it too, I posted last night that my car was running like a$$ at my moms house. On my way home, it decided to pop like crazy, sooo now I have to see what hapened. Damn SC, nothing but problems!

ZeroCool said:
Sorry i missed it too, I posted last night that my car was running like a$$ at my moms house. On my way home, it decided to pop like crazy, sooo now I have to see what hapened. Damn SC, nothing but problems!

Thats too bad Jerry. Hope you get your car all running good. Boost might cause problems, but damn it feels good :D

Hope to see you @ the next GTG.

Ohh yeah, FYI, there is a pretty sweet GTG happening on July 17th. A poker run ending up with a BBQ in Del Mar. Its gonna be sweet. Lemme know if your interested and I will shoot you the info :flag:

SonicBlue2v03GT said:
Thats too bad Jerry. Hope you get your car all running good. Boost might cause problems, but damn it feels good :D

Hope to see you @ the next GTG.

Ohh yeah, FYI, there is a pretty sweet GTG happening on July 17th. A poker run ending up with a BBQ in Del Mar. Its gonna be sweet. Lemme know if your interested and I will shoot you the info :flag:

I am, let me know..

The run yesterday was bad ass JJ, :flag: The no traffic portion was the best, wide open roads the whole way. On that long ass straight I went as fast as my car could go and was like "danm JJ is outty!" Tail light city bro, that was awesome. I need a sixth gear now :(

Really worked the Cobra out yesterday and it held up like a champ, it was hot as hell out there and we had very minor issues. I really trust the car now and the new subframes just made everything else come alive. Thanks again JJ, I'm down to do another run again anytime :nice: