SD Stangers...Food items for our GTG at the Q this Friday

What up y'all. Thought I would make a new thread with the food item list for our GTG at the Q this Friday. I will edit this post so we all can see the updated list on who is bringing what.

Eazy up Tent - Bill
Little BBQ Grill - JJ
Two tupperware containers full of
My magical marinaded chicken - JJ <-- :jester:
Cooler # 1 - JJ (full of ice too)
two twelve packs (sprite and coke) - JJ
Cooler # 2 - Bill
Chips - Bill
Cookies - Beau
Cigars - Beau and Chris
More Cookies - ?
More soda - Beau and Bill
Silverware - John
Plates - John
Napkins - John
Brats - Bill
Hot dogs - Bill
Hot dog Buns - Bill
Burgers - ?
Hamburger buns - ?
Chips and Salsa - John
Potato salad - Chad
Mac salad - Chad
Garlic Olives and pickles - John

Finally Rolaids - John ;)

Feel free to suggest or have me add something to the list :flag:

• Sponsors (?)

1990StangLX said:
niiice..what cigars are you going to bring?

My cigar of the month is the Gran Habano Corojo #5. It's a pretty new cigar. Only been out a few months. I'll bring a few of those, and maybe a La Flor Dominica Double Ligero Chisel to celebrate the races I hope to win... :)

Booya said:
My cigar of the month is the Gran Habano Corojo #5. It's a pretty new cigar. Only been out a few months. I'll bring a few of those, and maybe a La Flor Dominica Double Ligero Chisel to celebrate the races I hope to win... :)
very cool. i sampled a gran habano my boss got from the trade show a couple of months ago. good cigar. i think i'll bring some random good stuff to pass around. maybe a couple cubans :D

1990StangLX said:
very cool. i sampled a gran habano my boss got from the trade show a couple of months ago. good cigar. i think i'll bring some random good stuff to pass around. maybe a couple cubans :D
I'll bring down some Camelaro Lightoroso's :cool:

And an avatar for Bill:
stealpanty.gif
:D