Seam sealer locations?

Bullitt322

Apr 24, 2011
Finally have the floor pans welded in and cleaned up on the '67. Now to seal it up. I know where most of the places are that need to be sealed since I spent hours chipping the old stuff away while cutting out the old floor. I'm wondering if there's other places I need to seal/watch close since I really don't want to go through the PITA process of replacing the floor again in a few years because I missed something. Are the original locations documented somewhere that I could use as a guide? Thanks, guys. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

• Sponsors (?)

Finally have the floor pans welded in and cleaned up on the '67. Now to seal it up. I know where most of the places are that need to be sealed since I spent hours chipping the old stuff away while cutting out the old floor. I'm wondering if there's other places I need to seal/watch close since I really don't want to go through the PITA process of replacing the floor again in a few years because I missed something. Are the original locations documented somewhere that I could use as a guide? Thanks, guys. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Any seam in the passenger compartment and trunk. Mainly it keeps exhaust fumes out of the car.

AC5789.jpg