Seat Covers

JOHNSUAVE

Sep 9, 2005
Tucson
Any one know where I can get my hands on some seat covers for a 66 coupe....my driver seat has a rip everything else fine dont wanna replace the whole interior and cant find anyone who sell upholstery for one seat

• Sponsors (?)

JOHNSUAVE said:
Any one know where I can get my hands on some seat covers for a 66 coupe....my driver seat has a rip everything else fine dont wanna replace the whole interior and cant find anyone who sell upholstery for one seat

First, this is more appropriate in the Tech forum. But, unless you find one on e-bay most peope only sell the seat covers as a set (in other words, a cover for every seat.) The third alternative would be to make custom covers for all your seats like I and some others have done.

Have you checked with an upholstry shop to see it they can repeir it. Some good upholstry shop can take the seat cover apart, and replace just the part that is torn with new material. But with that you may have a cost issue and it may be cheaper to just get the complete set of set covers and have them installed.