Seats

• Sponsors (?)

i have seats out of a gts, which are just v6 seats. i love them

whipinside.jpg

Attachments

• whipinside.jpg
    whipinside.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 95
I liked the hard summit style seats. i had some off ebay, they sat a few inches lower than the cheap lx seats and much firmer but i liked the side support, but the recline mech wore out quick. but thats what u get off ebay for 100 bucks a pair.

If you have the cash get the flo-fits from seatsource, that's what I'm running and they are awsome seats. basically same seats as the early saleens and the nice thing is you can purchace rear seat fabric already mabe up ready to be put on yourself or buy a shop for your rears!

Are there any particular years of SN95 Mustangs that had especially nice seats?

I've sat in a '94 GT and it had nice leather seats with good side and seat bolsters. I'm under the impression that this style of seat was found in all 94-98 GT's, is that correct, and are the '00-'04 GT seats any different?

All the V6's I've seen had pretty flat seats. I want to find something with decent side bolsters, at least as good as my foxbody GT seats.

94-98 GTs have the same Seats and are nice, of the 99-04s the only ones I would use would be the Mach 1s, Bullitts, or Cobras. Be prepared to sit higher in your Car if you add any of these Seats!