Seattle Area Stang Meet? Anyone Interested?

I'm from Iowa, but I'm spending my summer in the area. Living in Bellevue, WA, working in Kirkland. I'd like to come join sometime if you guys don't mind.

Also, I'm wondering what shops are good in the area for installing gears, exhaust work, and suspension work. I've got a few things to be done, but I don't have the tools and the place I'm staying doesn't allow me to work on my car at all.

• Sponsors (?)

Weclome to the great NW!!! Check out Brad's when you get a chance, that's who works on my car. So are we set now for the 2nd of June? Anyone bringing their ''signicant other''? Mine just moved here from NC, so she'll want to tag along to see the area.

Where exactly is this brewery at? I am coming for sure, unless something happens. I hope I'm not the only one with their other half coming along. Anyone going from the north end, if so we can meet up and cruise down.

The brewery is on Airport Way in the old Rainier Coldstorage building. Do not confuse this with the old Rainier Brewery building, now occupied by Tully's.

Airport Way is fairly easy to get to. You can get off at the Michigan, Corson St., or Swift Albro, and backtrack to Airport easily. Airport Way runs parallel to I-5 between the International District in Downtown Seattle and continues south until god knows where. Between Lucille and Nebraska streets on Airport is the Rainier Coldstorage building. It is a large, multiblock long red brick structure on the east side of the street. Along it's length there are 2 or 3 entrances for vehicles. To get to the brewery, simply pull into the northernmost entrance which will gain you access to the back of the building. Right there to the immediate right is the brewery. I will be hanging out there in the black LX...pretty easy.

If anyone has questions about how to get there, you can go to the brewery site at www.georgetownbeer.com

See everyone then!

JT

Hey guys...

I am really looking forward to tomorrow's events! And there is no cost for the tour although if you would like to take home some brew it will set you back $7 for a half gallon.

Please e-mail me with any questions. See you all then!

JT