Seattle Area?

• Sponsors (?)

pacific raceways is out by kent/auburn off highway 18 and bremerton is out on the island past tacoma :)

i recommend having fun around the space needle area, its very very nice! the pier is also fun to look around. watch out for the train that runs down by the pier, it will slam into your car pretty quick LOL!

Thanks man, yeah the space needle was cool, i saw that last year when I was here. I did the pier thing too, very cool. Ivars is a great place to get some grub. The Music Experience thing was badass too

Any car shows this weekend?

You are arriving at the end of racing season here. There are NO track days for Mustangs during the month of September. There are three race days remaining in August at Pacific Raceways: this Friday, next Wednesday and next Friday -weather permitting, of course (We do not have Texas weather) . If you want to drive to Bremerton, there are a few race days in September.

TheRedBlur said:
go to the bars! there's some good ones, the U district is fun

So where is this U district you speak of? :scratch:

So is it me or are people in Seattle afraid to talk and socialize with each other out in public? I notice no one waves at you or talks or says hi or anything. I guess being from Texas this is strange :shrug:

yeah it's weird huh.

anyways, the U district is.., well you take I-5 north from downtown seattle, go over a bridge and take the first exit and go to the right...
I know what it looks like, but I don't know the exit number etc.
a good amount of bars, chicks, kareoke, etc.
oh yeah, don't forget the homless wierd people with their renditions of knocking on heavens door, free bird, and other classics.

:cheers:
there's a big party in southern wa. this weekend, you could look it up if you don't mind the drive from seattle. it's on the sorry but short notice thread.