Second Attempt for New England gathering of Classic 'Netters - April 24

chepsk8

Founding Member
Jan 15, 2001
Easton, PA
Trying it one more time!

I'm going up to Wareham Mass April 24 to get my roadster. I have to be up there early to get it loaded, so will be looking for brunch partners.

Pak - You've said yes before, time to put up! :lol:

Realmongo - Try again?

anyone else?

• Sponsors (?)

66 BLAKE 96 said:
I wanna go. :(

This is about the only time I've ever wished I lived anywhere but here...

Nah, ya'll just need to move down here. :D

Hey, it's a weekend thing and I've got 2 extra bedrooms Blakester, so spring for a plane ticket and me and the misses will put ya up right proper at Ranchero de Ritchotte. Hell, it'll be like a vacation, we even have some of that new fangled indoor plumbing you dun heard tell about. ;)

Pakrat said:
Well, now that you mention it, during a parts hunt the other day I came across the very same civic that totalled me over a year ago and sure enough the whole trunk was filled with knock off tuperware. :nonono:

Not quite faber but disturbing none the less.

Actual that's just :crapola: but I had to reply something.:D

BTW. still waiting for a ride!
You're still waiting too? If he cheaps out on us, ya think we could get Deanna to knee cap him? or at least "ankle"?:shrug:

chepsk8 said:
Currently "between"the shoulders are my weak spot!

It's in the garage, ready to go.....
Where do you hide the keys?

Pak - Get ready.....I'm gonna go on a mission to "borrow" Cobrask8, when you hear the horn, run out and I'll slow enough for you to jump in...............

Dan - Ignore that last part........hope my "Jedi" mind tricks work...

65stanger said:
Where do you hide the keys?

Pak - Get ready.....I'm gonna go on a mission to "borrow" Cobrask8, when you hear the horn, run out and I'll slow enough for you to jump in...............

Dan - Ignore that last part........hope my "Jedi" mind tricks work...

I wondered what a Cobra replica would look like under a gallon of POR-15. Anyway after you're done abusing it, you might be able to salvage the drivetrain for Sally!

:rlaugh:

chepsk8 said:
BB -- Pak will be laughing so hard when he hears the horn I put on Cobrask8, he'll never even be able to walk straight. (It sounds like an old horn from a Volkswagen Beetle)
He hasn't been able to walk straight since "The Attack" anyway! :shrug:
Realmongo said:
chepsk8 said:
Can you imagine the rear tires - 295/50R15 on the back of Sally?
What are you talking about??? That's what he is going to use!!!
Not true! 225/60R15s all around.