seized up adjustable clutch kit from americna mucle

so i just got my adjustable clutch kit from AM and was installing it today. it's a steeda adjustable cable, stack racing firewall adj, and stack racing quadrant. first problem, no directions...AM had write ups on the cable install but not the firewall adjuster. the adjuster is the main problem...here's my issue, it's self locking...but it's seized up. before i even put it on the car i turned it a few times to see how it worked, when it was fully turned in i started to back it back out and can't budge it.. it is now worthless. not sure if it is broken or what but i could not get it to open back up. i went ahead and installed the cable and quadrant because i already took the old junk out when this happend. does anyone no why it's locked up and also any write up's on the intall of the firewall adjustment? i assume the mounting braket on the new cable needs to come off but i didn't see how to do that and it doesn't fit up to the fireqall adjuster with it on. i would prefer to have the firewall adj b/c it's kind of annoying to adjust it from the clutch fork. any help at all would be great... sorry it's a long rant.

• Sponsors (?)