Selling my car. How do I price it right?

fastdave

Apr 19, 2003
Chandler,AZ
I want to sell my car. I need to price it right for both me and the buyer. What is the best way to determine the value? I do realize that I won't be able to get what I have in it but I also want to be able to sell it without too much haggling. 65 Mustang coupe. complete drivetrain has appx 15,000 miles. Ron davis radiator w/dual fans,289,trick flow heads p/polish. complete msds ign sys, 4 spd toploader custom built,centerforce dual friction clutch. flaming river steering box, Baer front disc brakes-slotted and cross drilled rotors w/ polished calipers. Lowered to shelby specs with complete Global West suspension,New interior with Corbeau seats,new A/C with polished compressor,high output polished alternator,new tires,rearend ect ect

• Sponsors (?)

Hmmmmm...... I'd say it's worth about $250.
I'll be up there about 5:30 this evening with a check :lol:

Sorry, it was there, I couldn't resist.

Sounds like you have about $12-15k in it; and it's a '65 coupe. :shrug: You're not going to get what you've put into it; unfortunately. Maybe it's because I own the biggest, fattest example of an orphan cousin of the Mustang, and because there are a lot of things that I want to do with it; but my attitude is that I'll be doing it for me. Probably never sell her, because than I'd be money down the drain and having to do it all over again.