Selling my car....Whats a fair price for it?

That 10k equates to $57.64 monthly on your 30year morgage... unless your using it for the down payment, Which i'm assuming you are, that only helps when purchasing a home with sub par credit. If you have good or great credit get a 100% loan and be done with it. I can help ya if you need. I dont do loans outside of Ca, arizona and nevada, but if you need some advise hit me up.

• Sponsors (?)

I think I might be able to help with 100% financing in your state.

But truth be told 10K is probably gonna cover closing cost( depending on alot of things) and trust me if you have any other means try those first I sold my motorcycle last year and it was suppose to be temp. but I ended up with a new driveway instead. I would consider maybe doing 100% financing then trying to get a seller contribution from the seller towards closing that is gonna get you in the property for almost $0 out of pocket. Plus whitecobra is right it will cost you $57 dollars a month to keep the car and if you find yourself in a pinch you still have an asset to sell. Just my opinion.

i see that you guys are saying stuff about my monthly payments and stuff.... welllllll the money from the stang would go towards paying off some debt that i have, (for credit score reasons) then paying the bank like $2000 that i am upside down on my truck when i sell it.....then the rest would be a down payment.... so the majority of it would be so i can actually buy a house (rid myself of other monthly bills...credit cards and truck payments and full coverage insurance on it ) i figure if i can get rid of my payments every month, i would save an extra $834 or so every month

so yeah it wouldnt just be a down payment

Mike, I do understand what your going through........I had a 69 Z28 that I had to get rid of.....you will eventually miss it but there is an old saying...
"drive a dependable car and live it the best house you can afford"....good luck and don't sell it before Norwalk in July.....:rlaugh: