selling stang for another

i am selling my car on ebay, i am picking up my new one tonight. it is a 95 laser red gt with a 5.0. it has a red/black two tone interior. i have never seen a two tone with that color combo, has anyone ever seen that? i am excited for a new toy to build. here is a link to my auction,

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1984...oryZ6236QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

i am curious to see what this auction will go for, what do you guys think? peace

• Sponsors (?)

grey5.0beast said:
What kind of shape is the paint in? Any rust? Mods? So pretty much it has a 90 block with 84 topend, meaning new motor is probably needed, as stated in your sig.

what i meant in my sig was motor upgrades, not replacement, that is a killer motor to build up with its low miles and roller cam. the body is in great shape, the paint could definately use a color sand and buff, has a few runs and some orange peel. the interior is complete, the pics in my sig are old and outdated.

did you not put a reserve on it? I would hate to see it go for so cheap. Maybe its my computer, i dont see and auction end date either

man, my auction closes in 2 days and its not going good at all. most of the offers i have been getting is in the 3000.00 range. it that all a custom t-top fox is worth. i would rather keep it than give it away. what do you guys think its worth? i remember when my buddy bought his 87 stock vert for 7000.00.i would think my car would be worth 5-6000.00 at least. i guess we will see what happens. maybe i shouldnt have painted it yellow. he he