sent off for some things...

• Sponsors (?)

awesome, bet you cant wait:nice:

btw..did you ever figure out what exactly happend to your other gears? did someone actually steal em out of your garage?

not sure...i have some hunches...but i had them when i moved in....but that was last may and when i looked a few weeks ago they were missing....yes, i can't wait.....i'm sending the money for the new oil cap tomorrow...and i'm bidding on a chrome alternator 160amp, 70mm bbk throttle body, and msd ignition coil and cap and rotor....i hope i get them...4 days left....

Now if only we could figure out a way to fill up our garages without emptying our wallets :D

truer statement couldn't of been said...i still have the 95 cobra leather seats that i took out of my car, stock cobra headers, headlights, headliner, visors, the mach 460 amps, shifter boot, stock shifter, air intake, and hood...and when i had my 92 gt, i still have part of a center console, shifter boot, shocks, stock cam, intake(upper and lower), 19lbs injectors, throttle body, mass air for the 19lbs intake, and valve covers....wow..i do have a lot of crap....:D