serpentine setup?

What are some good donor cars to get the serpentine setup from other than a fox body mustang? My salvage yard rarely has a 5.0 with the engine still in it. I think there are plenty of LTD's and Mercurys though.

For my setup of no A/C or P/S I would need to collect:

bracket for tensioner
Crank pulley (4 bolt)
water pump pulley
alternator bracket (need to do a 3G conversion also for my EFI)

Am I missing anything here? Do you think an LTD would be fine to get the parts off of?

• Sponsors (?)

I see nobody's mentioned the fact that you'll need to change the timing cover as well, otherwise you'll run into problems setting the timing later, your cover's pointer is on the driver's side of the cover, mount a drivers side pump on it (forget about a reverse rotation, it ain't gonna fit the cover you have) and you have no way to see the pointer. For a reverse rotation setup, you'll need everything from the block forward from the donor to work, and even then, you may have bolt size/location problems with the 68 heads. The 80's big car set is a neat one as far as P/S and the alternator go, but the A/C is hung way out in space on the passenger side, with multiple steel and aluminum brackets (ugly). I used the Alt-p/s stuff in my V8 ranger swap. The std pumps for these are available in high rpm (HP) std volume and high volume in both iron and aluminum housings