Sex with Prostitue legal, if your a cop.

• Sponsors (?)

and now cops are allowed to take lines on the back of their vehicles during drug stings to make it look more real.

well im kinding about that but WTF is that crap?!? i suppose they are not going to receive solicitation tickets for being johns

wouldn,t they be commiting the same crime though? **** man another way cops can get away with more ****. Next thing you know the'll be able to point a gun in your head to make u talk, what a bunch of :bs:

That reminds me Guero .....

HJ: I got a speeding ticket today (not my vehicle) ...... here's what happened.

55 mph zone. I was cruising at 60 mph. A state trooper passes me up (doing AT LEAST 80 mph). Then he passes the car in front of me .... no lights, sirens or anything. I pass the car in front of me as well (it was doing like 45 mph). In the process, I hit 70 mph while passing. As I started slowing back down, a trooper is heading the opp. direction as me. He whips it around & pulls me. I get a ticket for clocking me at 70 in a 55. This is total :bs:!!!

Why do they get to "break the laws"? To top it all off, when he came up to the van, he harassed me for having no inspection sticker. I was like, "Sir, I don't have a registration either ..... in case you DIDN'T notice the U.S. Government plates, this is a government vehicle, so I DON'T need them".

I think I may have gotten off with a warning, had I not have said that. But he just really pissed me off.