Shatterd foglite

stangz4life

Founding Member
Apr 8, 2002
tampa,fl
Ok well ive had my 04 mystichrome vert now for a month now. Besides being anoyed everytime i wash it i find a new scratch ( definatly need to get another daily driver). Anyways today i found my driverside fog light shattered probably thanks to the florida rock trucks everywhere:notnice:.Well i am here at work searching to find if anyone makes the plastic fog light covers ,kinda like the smoked headlight covers and tailight covers although i want them in clear,but i cant seam to find anyone who makes them. Does anyone know where i can find them at i have been searching the net for hours now.Any help would be appreciated.

• Sponsors (?)

I am assuming that you mean a cover to go over the actual fog-light? I remember seeing them on older Fox and SN95 GTs, but I can't recall seeing them for our Cobras.

Maybe you can check out Murray's or Advance or some place like that. If you are handy with plastic you might be able to make them yourself.

Either way, I have never seen them offered for our cars.

:flag::nice:

Looks like i will have to make my own. i am thinking of just cutting some plexiglass to the exact size of the glass on the front of the foglight. I am trying to think of a way to atach it .i was thinking of 4 small dots 1 on each corner of 2 part epoxy to secure the plexi to the glass. If it doesnt work worse that can happen is it falls off and i have to scrape it off the glass. Its worth a try!!! Besides they are now about $100 a peice. Maye if it works i can start selling a kit with two circular clear plexi covers and a small amout of 2 part epoxy....hm..lol . Maybe i will work on some kind of clips to secure it. Well i will let you know if i come up with anything. Thanks!!