shock and strut question please answer

• Sponsors (?)

I got mine from Gef racing......you will NOT like those steeda plates. So before you make the same mistake I did....send them back and get some decent ones. I dropped my car 1.5" and I'm taking my steeda plates off. Dude.....they clunk

stangmsy said:
I now have the H&R ss springs and steeda caster camber plates
i want the tokico shocks and struts. whats a good site where i can order them . im lowering it anywhere from 1 1/2 to 2in
and should i get the adjustable or non adjustable :shrug:

www.maximummotorsports.com is the best place for these. Let me tell you try and return the steeda C/C plates and get the Maximummotorsorts one... check out their site and see why. Steeda's a bit flimsy and don't install and adjust like M&M's do. Tokicos adjustables are a great choice for the struts and springs setup... try the struts set at 3 in the front and 3 in the back to start, then adjust to you liking. Also, did you get a pinion snubber with the springs? If not you will need one. maximum has that too. good luck with the setup. do you have full legnth sub frame connectors on your car yet? if not now's a real good time to do it. Stiffen up the car before you drop it.

I would look at ebay for shocks and struts. they had the best prices when I was buying.

I think I would think about the CC plates as well heard lots of complaints about clunking on this site. I have the MM plates and not clunks on my end.

If you do keep the steeda plates check the berings for play before the install.

i about to get a kenne bell supercharger the 9psi and i wonder if im going to be fine with the stock block or should i get the 6psi and later put a smaller supercharger pulley on and replace the block