Show me your nitrous setup

dderek

Feb 29, 2004
Never saw a thread on this.

Just got a kit myself, and wondering where i can mount this flamboyant orange scuba tank looking thing in my hatchback.

Its too huge to hide, and i really dont want it in plain sight.
i guess thats just an excuse to get 5% tint all around

So show me where you mount your bottles:nice:

Derek:flag:

• Sponsors (?)

554398_198_full.jpg

554398_199_full.jpg

554398_172_full.jpg

well no trunk pics available..just mounted it passenger side oposite my bazooka tube in the hatch area. As for the 'brains' of the kit...zex dry kit installed in cowl...
thre.jpg

only lines in the bay are spray nozzle...
one.jpg

Where do you guys have your arming switches? I've been looking for good / clean looking spot on my 86 and ditching the cheesy plastic switches under the dash..............bleeeechhhh...

I always liked the ashtray switch panels.
or keep the ashtray, and put it in place of the cigarette lighter.

Havent really seen any other switch spots i like yet:shrug:

I always liked the ashtray switch panels.
or keep the ashtray, and put it in place of the cigarette lighter.

Havent really seen any other switch spots i like yet:shrug:

I was thinking about using a later model foglight switch, but that still leaves another one for my bottle heater. :shrug:

I'm sure there are some folks on here w/ some pretty nice setups....... I'll probably go the ashtray route if I can't find nothing else I like. The ashtray is a good one too.

Thanks.

I fabbed a switch panel up myself using walmart switches, total cost...4 dollars:D

Basically it is scrap aluminum(left from an old A9M that crapped out on me), polished it, drilled 2 1/2" holes and screwed the switches in. Removed the ashtray and mounted it lower, onto the tabs that are in the ash tray's hole so that the switches would clear the door. Now I have hidden switches... I took these pics right when I made the panel, so I still don't have pics of the setup in the car... damn bodyshop taking forever with my damn quarter panel :(
105_0904.jpg

105_0903.jpg