sick notch

skunk21

May 22, 2007
Taxachusetts
I was searching around and found this sick notch. I love the stance on this thing and the clean look so I thought I would share it up. 1,308 rwhp 1/4 mile 8.30 @167. 302R block punched out too 362cubes with twin 76mm turbo's .

0510mmfp_01z+ford_mustang+left_front_view.jpg

0510mmfp_02z+ford_mustang+engine_view.jpg

0510mmfp_03z+ford_mustang+right_rear_view.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

That is tim lynch's old street car hince the tailpipes. But if i remember correctly once the $ was exchanged the new owner wrecked it @ the track on the first pass.....:nonono:

Later

A car like that gets wrecked at some point, be it just a rub up against the wall or an all-out barrel roll. You don't have 1300 HP and run low 8s and not run that risk. I've known of much slower cars to get totaled at the track. Just sucks to be the guy who wrecked it, he looks like the newb.

The blue car is a Tim Lynch car but I don't believe at all it was painted black and crashed. He has built so many different turbo stangs that the black one posted could have been just one he had owned, sold and then got wrecked. here is a pic of another Lynch fox..
_MG_7152.jpg

which is another setup in it's self rom the other 2 cars posted.I didn't bother posting some of the others and the newer stuff. I could be wrong though but this my theory.

The blue car is a Tim Lynch car but I don't believe at all it was painted black and crashed. He has built so many different turbo stangs that the black one posted could have been just one he had owned, sold and then got wrecked. here is a pic of another Lynch fox..

Its definitly the same car, lynch changed that many times over the years. It was his personal 7 second street car when he sold it