silver GT with white stripes

66Satellite

Banned
Feb 6, 2003
I didn't see these before.

1.jpg

http://www.autonews.com/files/2004NAIAS/ford/mustang/pages/index.htm

• Sponsors (?)

Wow. Those pictures make the car look much nicer in stance than the Ford pics of the red one. You can really see the width on those 18's and a nice factory stance....

....Anyone want to buy a 1995 Camaro Z28? heh. It's gonna go up for sale soon so I can start getting my down payment ready.

-Michael

grendal said:
Wow. Those pictures make the car look much nicer in stance than the Ford pics of the red one. You can really see the width on those 18's and a nice factory stance....

....Anyone want to buy a 1995 Camaro Z28? heh. It's gonna go up for sale soon so I can start getting my down payment ready.

-Michael
I agree with you...the silver one looks a lot better to me than the red one does...the tail lights aren't as bad as I first thought they were going to be...but I still think the rally fog lights need to go...they are too big IMO, and it would look a lot better with fogs down in the lower bumper holes like they are on the current GT's...

wow, these pictures make it look so much nicer than the press release pics of the red one. guess I gotta start saving my pennies.

love the silver w/ white stripes. if stripes aren't an option, I'll have some painted on soon after I buy

:nice: :nice: :nice: :D :D :D