silver GT with white stripes

Discussion in '2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-' started by 66Satellite, Jan 5, 2004.

1. looks good, think the white letter tires will make it into production?

2. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

See the simularities in the color scheme?

Is that striped GT a glimpse into the future?

3. For some reason, the red car seems to be coming up under your posts. Here's the silver one.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

4. Thats the car in MotorTrend. I've only seen two cars the red and silver. I wonder if they have any more?

5. WOW, that is a beautiful car. I definitely approve.

6. Looks even better in real pics like that.. I love that color with the racing stripes!! :hail2: :hail2:

7. :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:

I got to do this now because Im out of drool.

:drool:

8. I love that color combo. :hail2:

Eric

9. Wow. Those pictures make the car look much nicer in stance than the Ford pics of the red one. You can really see the width on those 18's and a nice factory stance....

....Anyone want to buy a 1995 Camaro Z28? heh. It's gonna go up for sale soon so I can start getting my down payment ready.

-Michael

10. Any one know if Ford sells those "Detroit" license plates? I saw those at the San Diego Auto show the other day, and thought it'ld look cool on the front of the car...

11. Gonna be real interesting to see what Roush, Saleen, and Steeda come up with for aftermarket stuff. Hmmmmmmm...

Tim

12. those pics just put me over the edge. i will be buying one. love the silver. converting from GM now. :nice:

13. I agree with you...the silver one looks a lot better to me than the red one does...the tail lights aren't as bad as I first thought they were going to be...but I still think the rally fog lights need to go...they are too big IMO, and it would look a lot better with fogs down in the lower bumper holes like they are on the current GT's...

14. wow, these pictures make it look so much nicer than the press release pics of the red one. guess I gotta start saving my pennies.

love the silver w/ white stripes. if stripes aren't an option, I'll have some painted on soon after I buy

:nice: :nice: :nice: :D :D :D