Silverstar vs. Silverstar Ultra

SMRcalidiv

Founding Member
Aug 14, 2002
Sacramento, CA
This is the kind of stupid testing that comes from boredom, lol. I had one burnt out Silverstar and the Ultras were on sale so what they heck. Here are some comparisons for those who care. Ultra is on the left:
P_00083.jpg

you can guess which is which:
P_00082.jpg

Attachments

• P_00083.jpg
    P_00083.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 170
  • P_00082.jpg
    P_00082.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 231
  • Sponsors (?)

Ultras are the dimmer headlight on the Left??

How old is your other silverstar headlight bulb?? Over time bulbs may dim slightly, so it's not really a true comparison unless you have two brand new bulbs

Hahah, acquire. Nice. I was looking at those bulbs one day at Meijer I think, and there was some guy standing there packing them into his hoodie. I looked at him and he nodded, and I pointed at the 9007s, and he snagged them up. Ten minutes later, he gave them to me in the parking lot. Go figure, about a month later, they both burnt out. Karma, I suppose.

Hahah, acquire. Nice. I was looking at those bulbs one day at Meijer I think, and there was some guy standing there packing them into his hoodie. I looked at him and he nodded, and I pointed at the 9007s, and he snagged them up. Ten minutes later, he gave them to me in the parking lot. Go figure, about a month later, they both burnt out. Karma, I suppose.

ahahahaha nice.

i have had great luck. theres silverstars in my sisters jeep for 2 years, my fogs (form my jeep into the stang) for a year and a half, my moms headlights for 2 1/2 years and my stangs healdights since august. no burn outs yet