Simply amazed!

Anfs89GT

Founding Member
Mar 5, 2001
Coatesville, PA
Well guys (and gals), I finally made my purchase of a 1996 Mystic Cobra. I am simply amazed at how well it drives. I am in love with it. It is in immaculate condition and only has 43,000 with the only mod being Flowmaster exhaust. I got a really good price on it and am in my glory. I will surely get to know you all in the near future and look forward to the time well spent on these boards.

• Sponsors (?)

Anfs89GT said:
Well guys (and gals), I finally made my purchase of a 1996 Mystic Cobra. I am simply amazed at how well it drives. I am in love with it. It is in immaculate condition and only has 43,000 with the only mod being Flowmaster exhaust. I got a really good price on it and am in my glory. I will surely get to know you all in the near future and look forward to the time well spent on these boards.

Cool, congratulations :nice: :spot:

Anfs89GT said:

They do drive amazingly well , don't they ? I got to drive mine and bond deeply (sleeping as well on the nice smelling leather) with it all the way from Atlanta to Montreal ! What a ride !! Along the way took her to the NMRA at Reading Pennsylvania and exposed her in the Show'n'Shine . Now every year I book myself on a long trip to the States to reminiss on the memory of that amazing week .

By the way what is her # in the production series ? I found out on the Internet that (mine#867) #868 is a Mystic and have the picture on my PC !

GroundHog