[SIZE=7]WEIGHT PROBLEM[/SIZE]

stangmsy

Mar 15, 2004
Houston
I got in a Wreck ON superbowl day right well I took it to a Body shop right away and I Decided to change My tires and rims. The insurance gave me how much they would pay for rims and tires so i paid the difference. Im coming back with BF KDWs and 18' cobra Rs and i used to have 17 Cobra Rs.
Should the Rims Slow me down to much like a tenth or is it not a problem.
:shrug:

• Sponsors (?)

There will be some performance loss. Less side wall on a lower profile 18in tires means it'll spin more also. Plus the weight. Maybe a tenth or two- I'm not really sure. If you get too worried about it let me know I'll trade ya all four of my 17in Cobra R's, and tires for your 18's anytime -

stangmsy said:
I got in a Wreck ON superbowl day right well I took it to a Body shop right away and I Decided to change My tires and rims. The insurance gave me how much they would pay for rims and tires so i paid the difference. Im coming back with BF KDWs and 18' cobra Rs and i used to have 17 Cobra Rs.
Should the Rims Slow me down to much like a tenth or is it not a problem.
:shrug:
I put on 18's and didn't really notice a difference.. after adding plenum and throttle body (after i added 18's) I definately feel faster than when i had 17's.