Slight Miss/Trans Shutter Issue

OK, so from researching on here about the Miss im feeling (no cel) i can most likley toss that up to being a weak or bad coil pack. I also have been feeling a 1st gear shutter, Normally with our trans it would be @ like 45-50 mph in 4th, but i feel it right on take off doenst matter if its fast or slow i feel a little shutter before shifting into second. Id does have 30850 on it, and i know the trans fluid should be changed every 30k. even though the fluid is cherry and sweet, im thinking this might be the cause of the little shutter. so my plan is as follows, Going to take it in to my mechanic, have him check the packs and plugs, if its just one pack acting up have him replace it, If its more than one im gonna order the Accel Packs, foundthem for 193 on one site. Have him flush the trans with Merc V and then add some Lubeguard Highly Friction Modified additive. i am hoping this will be the cure alls as i just got my car. If anyone has any ideas or suggestions please im def open to any and all advice, thanks!

• Sponsors (?)

The first time I experienced this was with a '96 T-Bird. The trans needs a flush done. Should be done about every 40K. In your case I would recommend a filter change and go to a synthetic fluid as well. These flushes are worth every penny spent as the trans life is greatly increased. If you don't have a trans coooler, I would recommend one of these too.

Spend your money on these mantenance/upgrades here and worry about the ignition parts later.

GT

thanks bro, thats what i was thinking, i had a 95 tbird so i know the shutter issue, but never felt it in 1st it was alwasy 4th i felt it, the trans cooler i know i have to do, that will be my next project. i already know how to splice the lines and everything ( did it on the tbird), now i just need to figure out this slight miss i got