Slow

seijirou

Founding Member
Aug 15, 2002
DFW
It's a little sad how slow this section of Stangnet is.

I have lots of discussions every day on here with people nowhere near me, It'd be much neater to talk to some guys and girls about some cars that I may actually see sometime!

Let's wake this place up a little.

• Sponsors (?)

I'm inclined to agree but it seems there are only 2 spots I "see" mustangers in my area on line... even then most of the guys that I know that are local I see them on all the boards. Alot of the more local guys I know also stopped posting for what ever reason.:shrug:

I know I'm knew here, but I live for car meets/cruises/etc. Hopefully I will have the Internet at work in a few weeks...I work at BWI and I'm in the only friggin room in the airport that can't get a wireless signal. We open the new Alpha pier on the 18th...and my office moves there. I'll be a lot more active on all the boards I belong to if I can get a wireless signal there! It's supposed to be state of the art, so hopefully. The computers we use for work are dumb terminals for airport Novell servers...and let's just say the network admins are a like Scrooge with Internet access. I bring my laptop to work to do homework when it's slow...and when I started this job I was really disappointed to see my NIC reporting that it had no signal....

It's sad.

Really.

I have two drugs: RWD V8 American cars and the Internet. Withdrawl from either sucks. ;)