small video of my mustang!

Foxfan88

My Grandpa has great wood.
Sep 13, 2004
Miami, Ok
finally got my firewire card and got some video of my car online.

no editing or anything just some small clips of me at track, running in the 12s that day.

these arent too good but at least you can see and hear my car.

i will get some nicer vids up soon

let me know what you think

http://media.putfile.com/crap-vid-13

its a big file may take some time to load sorry

• Sponsors (?)

the track is called mokan dragway. its in asbury MO, a small town. i live about 35 miles away frome it so its a nice drive there cruising. there are scoreboards at the end, its hard to see them in the vid

that day my best was 12.45 @111 the last pass on the vid was this pass. the vid skipped the launch but it was better. i ran consistant 12s, the worst pass was 13.0 against that yellow mustang convertible.

the first few runs we decent launches but i didnt really start leaving hard until later that day.

i added a powerpipe and continue to tinker with it and its running alot faster with the powerpipe, i am amazed at the difference it made, it gave me 2 psi of boost

i added the powerpipe, i am adding a bypass valve, multi spark discharge box, new high voltage coil before i go back here in a week or so. and i also have to add a DS loop, the track is cracking down on them if you have a sticky tire.

i duno what to expect next trip. i am hoping i can maybe squeeze a high 11 out of it before i throw a bigger crank pulley on.

Sweet vid man. It almost looks like you might have pulled the left front tire off the ground...
we bought a pic from a photographer who was snapping pics at the track.
the pic got me leaving the line,

the front suspension is unloading all the way pretty much. rear tires are wrinking

i have 50/50 lakewoods in the rear and 90/10 lakewoods up front, moroso trick drag springs out back and i still have to add my front drag springs, once i do that and add a little more power i may be able to get the wheel up lol

just a lil more power.