Smoked Headlights

crzyhrse99

Mar 30, 2005
Kansas
Has anyone ever tried using VHT niteshades or any other spray tint on 99-01 headlights? I'm not looking to black them out, just a few light coats to give them a smoked look......like 01+ lights. I'm also wondering if I will lose any visibility, I have blacked out my tails with the niteshades and couldnt tell that I lost any light but as it is a tint I'm sure that I have.

• Sponsors (?)

I just used the VHT on the Termis fogs and with only two coats they are dark. I agree with Mike, we just bought the smoked headlights from American Muscle and they look way better and are not as dark.

Just buy some 01-04 lights. I got some about a year and a half ago for about 130.00 for the pair. But I can't remember where I got them from. I think it was a dealership somewhere. I know someone on here told me where to get them from. do a search.

Not to hijack this thread but I just saw this in a signature here:

[q] Originally Posted by danongentry View Post
Being right on one thing doesn't redeem a lifetime of stupid. People that win a gold medal in the Special Olympics are still retarded.[/q]

That is not only a very insulting comment but a very stupid one that shows that anyone who thinks this is true or funny needs to be around or have a special needs child to see just how insulting and hurtful that kind of thinking is. Hopefully this is the sick thoughts of one or two and not representative of the entire forum? Some people really need to grow up.

Not to hijack this thread but I just saw this in a signature here:

[q] Originally Posted by danongentry View Post
Being right on one thing doesn't redeem a lifetime of stupid. People that win a gold medal in the Special Olympics are still retarded.[/q]

That is not only a very insulting comment but a very stupid one that shows that anyone who thinks this is true or funny needs to be around or have a special needs child to see just how insulting and hurtful that kind of thinking is. Hopefully this is the sick thoughts of one or two and not representative of the entire forum? Some people really need to grow up.

Now I am sure he doesn't mean it the way you made it out to be. You need to give him a chance to explain it.

Actually I quoted it becuse I thought it was heartless and funny at the same time. :shrug: Lighten the fock up. Look I spent my life taking care of the special needs of my family. My uncle lived with me for many years till he died and he was mentally handicapped but cool as chit. The statment was funny for me becuse my uncle made that exact same statment at a party one night. One of mt idiot blond friends (get pissed at that too?) was talking to him and she asked him if he wanted to join the special olympics and that was his reply.

Being politically correct all the focking time is bull chit and people need to get off their high horses. My best friend is black, not African American. I say that and he goes "Mother focker do I look like im wearing a focking loin cloth? Am I speaking in clicks you damn craker?" :rlaugh: Its just too damn much.
If you dont piss of at least one person than you know you havent said anything at all.

Actually I quoted it becuse I thought it was heartless and funny at the same time. :shrug: Lighten the fock up. Look I spent my life taking care of the special needs of my family. My uncle lived with me for many years till he died and he was mentally handicapped but cool as chit. The statment was funny for me becuse my uncle made that exact same statment at a party one night. One of mt idiot blond friends (get pissed at that too?) was talking to him and she asked him if he wanted to join the special olympics and that was his reply.

Being politically correct all the focking time is bull chit and people need to get off their high horses. My best friend is black, not African American. I say that and he goes "Mother focker do I look like im wearing a focking loin cloth? Am I speaking in clicks you damn craker?" :rlaugh: Its just too damn much.
If you dont piss of at least one person than you know you havent said anything at all.

Now see I new he had a good reason.