sniper tuner?

white06stang

Feb 16, 2007
sunland,ca
does anyone have any feedback on the sniper tuner? i am really considering a brenspeed so i can have a proven product, but i love tinkering with the car and thought maybe the sniper would let me do that? also any feedback on moto-blue udp?

• Sponsors (?)

Its just my opinion that there are certain things you dont just tinker with on a vehicle. One being the computer tuning. One wrong number, and you are looking at a new shortblock because it ate a piston by going lean. Id personally stick with Brenspeed.

am i mistaken, or is brenspeed not actually a tuner but the name of a cool guy named brent's shop? you can get a brenspeed tune on an SCT tuner, or you can get XXXXX shop to program tunes for your sniper/predator/sct/superchips tuner. i could be wrong, but that's what I've read.

my car was sniper tuned. 322rwhp 330rwtq on a dynojet. the only disadvantage with the sniper tune vs the SCT is you dont get a handheld.

if you didnt get a flasher then you just got it flashed by a Sniper dealer from their laptop , thats one way Sniper can save you money, but if you want a flasher they are available and hold up to 5 tunes plus the stock tune , you can get new tunes emailed to you and load them right from your computer to the flasher just like SCT and Diablo ......with the Special Forces you can actually build a whole new tune yourself and load on the flasher yourself at anytime you wanna change something ......