So I have to write a 4 page paper on the movie fight club

• Sponsors (?)

Doolie year I wrote a 7 page paper on Kill Bill. Got the best score out of any of the instructor's students. It really helps if you've seen the movie many times (like I had Kill Bill) and you really like it. Go to rottentomatoes.com and read some critic's reviews. You can get a good grasp on the movie and it'll point you in the right direction.

urban96 said:
whats the first rule of fight club?
you dont take 3 pages of notes while watching fight club.

I so happy the instructor let us pick out own movie. I was gonna do The Wall but I wouldnt have enough room for that in 4 pages.

Is this for a film class? If not, what the hell kinda school are you all going to where they make you write papers on movies?!!
:D

I actually read the book and was surprised how close the movie was, with the exception of the ending. They kind of pussed out on that one if you ask me.

[QUOTE='66 coupe]Is this for a film class? If not, what the hell kinda school are you all going to where they make you write papers on movies?!!
:D

I actually read the book and was surprised how close the movie was, with the exception of the ending. They kind of pussed out on that one if you ask me.[/QUOTE]
Its actually for my english class. Its more of a writing class though. She just let us pick a movie to write a review. Mine came out more like a summary though. :(

The Green GT said:
Its actually for my english class. Its more of a writing class though. She just let us pick a movie to write a review. Mine came out more like a summary though. :(

If it's a rough draft, who cares? Just add something about how YOU interpreted the movie, and no one would be able to contest it since it's YOUR opinion. Then save the real effort for the final draft.