So is this too professional looking?

Kumm3

Founding Member
Jul 30, 2002
East Hartford, CT
Don't spare feelings

coils_2_800.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Is your car mainly a track car? Is that the k-member that sits everything back about 1/2" ? you might wanna talk to TunedIn302... i believe thats what he was going to run, and they advised him against it since his wasnt a track only car i believe.

For a moment, I thought you were asking about whether the photos, themselves, looked too professional. :D

What kind of intentions do you have for your car? Full-on autocrossing, or just spirited driving around town? If you're not setting the thing up for competition, then you're looking to spend a lot of money and a LOT of work on overkill.

There is a def lean towards the overkill with my car. Hell, im running a dart block that can handle 1200hp, and im putting maybe MAYBE 450hp through it when all is said and done. but this is the way i like things, built for whatever i can throw at the car.

It will see open track events, Watkins Glen, Lime Rock, etc.

But yes, i have the option of setting the engine back 1/2" if id like, and its also designed to lengthen the wheelbase 3/4".

if you guys think thats overkill, then im not even gonna tell you whats going on with the rear end :D

For a moment, I thought you were asking about whether the photos, themselves, looked too professional. :D

Actually i did, my buddy came over and pic whored my new suspension to the point i had a professional looking studio on my couch, lol.

Neither is a craptastic firewall, hehe

get caught looking at pron during work hours one too many times? :rlaugh:

Nope, I have no firewall on my computer ...... but now the pictures come up. I have the Bilstein coilovers and love them. I would highly recommend them. I spoke to the guys at MM about a K-member and they told me not to got with the K-member if I was more into looks on my car rather than open track events. They said mainly due to the problems the K-member would cause with the fenders and potential modifications that I would need to make. I am not afraid to admit that I spend more time polishing my car than I do at the track and therefore the K-member was not for me. Good luck.

I'll be a pic whore:

Driver-coil.jpg

Coil-Pass.jpg

Coil-Pass2.jpg

Attachments

• Driver-coil.jpg
    Driver-coil.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 50
  • Coil-Pass.jpg
    Coil-Pass.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 53
  • Coil-Pass2.jpg
    Coil-Pass2.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 61
i bought a K member this winter so i could put it in while the motor is out. now that i read more on it (here and other sites) i decided to keep my stock one i think. i heard too many horror stories to justify putting it in my car

Nope, I have no firewall on my computer ...... but now the pictures come up. I have the Bilstein coilovers and love them. I would highly recommend them. I spoke to the guys at MM about a K-member and they told me not to got with the K-member if I was more into looks on my car rather than open track events. They said mainly due to the problems the K-member would cause with the fenders and potential modifications that I would need to make. I am not afraid to admit that I spend more time polishing my car than I do at the track and therefore the K-member was not for me. Good luck.

I'll be a pic whore:

Driver-coil.jpg

Coil-Pass.jpg

Coil-Pass2.jpg

Tunedin...is that your? Rea hot!! Killer!! Real work of Art!! :hail2:

Attachments

• Driver-coil.jpg
    Driver-coil.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 54
  • Coil-Pass.jpg
    Coil-Pass.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 51