So ROH wouldn't send me a new centercap....sooo

DMAN302

My mom says thanks for the pearl necklace.
Nov 8, 2003
windsor, Canada
These guys at ROH are just plain sad....I call, I email, I WRITE a letter!!! All I want is to purchase a replacement center cap for my wheels....nothin. SO I had replaced the wheel centers with some nifty little mustang center caps, but still had these cool little (but alas only 3..cause as I stated ROH is stupid!!) so I decided to just try something different.......
blah.jpg

Attachments

• blah.jpg
    blah.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 61
  • Sponsors (?)

Damn peoples...sounds like they need some looser drawers so they can stop being so uptight!

So where have you been lately? You've been quiet...

Ah I been obsessing with my prep for local police department. After 6 months of self induced crazies the city decided to impliment a a hiring freeze "untill further notice". Best part is my conditional position offer was only two weeks away :(. Ah well word is we're back in business by Aug.

Ah I been obsessing with my prep for local police department. After 6 months of self induced crazies the city decided to impliment a a hiring freeze "untill further notice". Best part is my conditional position offer was only two weeks away :(. Ah well word is we're back in business by Aug.

Hang in there man, took me awhile to get on in T.O. It is worth it in the end.

....brother....I was right there, could touch it...Ah well. First time the city has done such a thing, information provided to me was the selected members from this group will have precident over any further recuited aplicants....so that makes it better...somewhat. Still won't see OPC untill 2009 or hell maybe even later :( Good news is my boss was more than happy to allow me to continue on there without issue.

So the bad news is that you have to wait a while to join the country's finest.

The good news is that you should now have plenty of time to contribute lots and lots of sarcastic comments on Stangnet :banana:

These guys at ROH are just plain sad....I call, I email, I WRITE a letter!!! All I want is to purchase a replacement center cap for my wheels....nothin. SO I had replaced the wheel centers with some nifty little mustang center caps, but still had these cool little (but alas only 3..cause as I stated ROH is stupid!!) so I decided to just try something different.......
blah.jpg

Such detail, yet crappy looking bolt on the radiator hold down bracket!! BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :notnice:

Attachments

• blah.jpg
    blah.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 70
That would piss me off too!! ROH wheels can be anywhere from 649-1500+ So obviously you spent that much, why can't they service caps to previous customers. That is lame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:notnice: