So what next?

• Sponsors (?)

AJ99MustangGT said:
Id go with a Timing Adjuster, then Underdrive Pullies, then x or h pipe, then plenum-TB & MAF at the same time, then Longtubes! Id probably through a new clutch in there someplace too and maybe a brake upgrade.

My timing is already advanced with my Hypertech

definetely go with the pullies for the first mod then the x or h pipe depending on your setup. iono about the MAF because i heard that if you get one then u have to get larger injectors. iono thats only what ive heard.

I say go with a dragon or C&L Plenum with 75mm throttle body and a 80mm mass air meter. You don't have to change your injectors as long as you get the mass air calibrated to your stock injectors. That should give you at least 15hp.

2002BLGT said:
how much do you wanna spend is the question ?

:lol:
Yeah I guess it could go on and on and on and on on and on and on on and on and on and on on and on and on and on on and on and on and on on and on and on and on on and on and on and on on and on and on and on on and on and on and on on and on and on and on on and on and on and on on and on and on and on on and on and on and on on and on and on and on on and on and on and on on and on and on and on on and on and on and on on and on and on and on ....... and on