So,whos gunna be the first to post a BBC into a mustang in the new section?

• Sponsors (?)

Don't post junk in that forum. It is a tech forum.:)

Roger that! If it's a post/thread about putting a big block (regardless of make) into a Fox, then it's valid. Flame posts etc. will be removed and infractions given.

If the thread is not technical in nature and created for the purpose of making trouble, then IT will be removed as well.

why not just go all out and put one of the chevy 572s in a fox.........now that would be interesting....lol

Ford,HANDS DOWN has the wildest possable big block when going for massive displcaments.They have quite a few 800+ cubic inch kits out now,and two engine builders offer 900+ cubic inch strokers for BBF!! :jaw:

How'd you like to make 1,600Hp all motor? :hail2:

Ford,HANDS DOWN has the wildest possable big block when going for massive displcaments.They have quite a few 800+ cubic inch kits out now,and two engine builders offer 900+ cubic inch strokers for BBF!! :jaw:

How'd you like to make 1,600Hp all motor? :hail2:

im with ya on that one. i used to build chevy (insert flaming here_____) but now im stuck on ford. i love my mustang and my t-bird and thats the way its gonna stay.:hail2: :hail2:

If I could get my hands on an LS7 cheap, you better believe it would find its way into my fox. Id take an LS7 over a built 408 SBF any day of the week.

And when you do this I'll make you regret it LS7...:nono:
IMHO their decent motors (horsepower wise) but any time I see a chevy in a ford I become an instant A$$hole..but thats just me

later