Sold the stang...///m3

Well i sold the stang on wednesday for pretty cheap. Was a 1997 GT with some bolt on stuff. I also sold my 2003 Suzuki Gsx-r 750 as well.

I kinda made an upgrade though. I picked up a 2001 Bmw M3 that I pick up on tuesday from the dealership. Prolly wont miss the stang at all actually. It was nice for a little while.

Was gonna buy a Sti or an Evo but then decided to go with something a little better. I have always wanted a M3 and I graduate from college today so i figured id go for it.

97 GT:
View attachment 386108
View attachment 386109

2003 GSX-R:
View attachment 386110

Then the new (to me) m3:
View attachment 386111
View attachment 386112
View attachment 386113

• Sponsors (?)

good taste in vehicles man,i like all of them.not a fan of red but id still take it haha.what did you sell the bike for,im looking for something just like that,i like the old gixxers better than the new ones.

Congrats on graduating college as well as the new ride! Ive still got another year (im on the 5 year plan since i changed my major). Thats a pretty nice graduation gift to yourself. Plus i would have to say the m3 would be a much bigger chick magnet then either an evo sti or mustang.

thanks guys...i sold the gixxer for 5900 it was a 2003 with 10k miles. As for the red. I wasnt crazy about it in the pics but in person its deeper and brighter. Also every Bmw around my area is black and you hardly see any of the red ones.

Darker tint some 19's and a dinan exhaust and i should be set. And it makes all its power at 7900 rpms I like that a lot. I cant wait to pick it up on tuesday.