some looser decided it would be fun....

mootang

Dec 5, 2004
texas
some looser d*ck ***** decided it would be fun to take a bat and play baseball with my mirror in front of my house. now i'm quite piissed and I'm so fing tired of this house. first and worst is my A$$hole neighber who is a peeping tomb. yeah i caught him in my back yard peeping through my window and that case is pending. I'm just trying my hardest every day to not go over and beat him till he bleeds from every part of his body. then my sisters old car was broken in to twice for the stereo, and now some peice of ***** decided to play baseball tonight with my side veiw mirror. i'm ready to go get a 45 and start some vigilanty justice!!

sorry for the raving but i'm just so fed up with all this :bs:

am I the only one that has this bad of luck??? :(

• Sponsors (?)

I know how you feel. I lived beside these hell raising kids for about two years. I have never wanted to kill a child until then ( along with thier mother and father). They moved about a year ago now its all good.

Patience is the key my friend. Although nothing wrong with a little street justice sometimes.

lol I am all for the vigilanty justice...go for it man..but since you're only 19 getting a pistol is illegal so I suggest a nice little remington 12 gauge with a beautiful thing known as double aught buckshot :)
I feel your pain though... my last car had a hole drilled in the window allowing the door to be unlocked so they could steal my deck and subwoofers and all my cd's..

Dude that doesn't sound like the best neighborhood... maybe you should get the hell out of there.

Speaking of little ****s some idiot shot two of my front windows out with a BB gun on halloween night last year when I sitting right in front of them. I grabbed my thirty odd six but couldn't make it out of the garage fast enough. I sat in my driveway for 3hrs with a bat in one hand on the gun next to me to see it they'd come back around for round 2... its a good thing for both them and I that they didn't I think.

Okay...here's a related story.

Swarzkopf=gun nut....I have around 30 different rifles, handguns, and shotguns.

About two years ago, I caught a crackhead trying to steal my wife's Mustang. When I confronted him, he approached me with a knife. I let him know I had a loaded .357 in my coat pocket, and asked him to not make me use it.

As he was leaving, he threatened to be back with his boyz and they'd be "bring'n all da burnerz...gonna shoot up yo house dawg! yewz a dead white mother****a!".

After the police left with a full report, my friend and I sat on my porch behind my table. The table was covered with a blanket. Underneath the blanket were my Romanian semi-auto AK-47 with a loaded 40 round magazine and my loaded Springfield Police 12GA. Luckily, the little **** never came back.

Back on topic: Do not buy a gun if you honestly intend on killing someone for doing something as minor as vandalizing your property. If you are serious about buying a gun for home or self defense, I'd be glad to help and offer suggestions.

Agreed on the Gun idea. Only use mine for home security. Have never had to use it yet thank god. I live in a pretty nice appartment complex so I lucked out there.

I hope they gets what coming to them.

I have had a run of bad luck like that myself, don't get too upset. What goes around comes around.

Killercanary said:
Dude that doesn't sound like the best neighborhood... maybe you should get the hell out of there.

Speaking of little ****s some idiot shot two of my front windows out with a BB gun on halloween night last year when I sitting right in front of them. I grabbed my thirty odd six but couldn't make it out of the garage fast enough. I sat in my driveway for 3hrs with a bat in one hand on the gun next to me to see it they'd come back around for round 2... its a good thing for both them and I that they didn't I think.

it's really not a bad neighborhood except for my perv neighbor. It's a nice neighborhood, there is even some million dollar homes right around the block by the golf course.

the problem is I live to close to paramount, bellflower, etc. you can literally drive about one mile and your in a ****ty neighborhood.

btw I won't be here for long cause i'm going into the airforce. thats the only thing keeping me from killing my neighbor right now. i cant afford to get arrested and ruin my future.

Going in the AF huh? What are you gonna do, jobwise? I'm a turboprop mechanic, sewing on Tech Sgt. stripe in July. Commisioned or enlisting? Just my .02 here...you have the opportunity to see the world, when they ask for your assignment preferences, go for the overseas stuff. Good Luck

Try to find this mother****er and go play baseball with his face. I hate thieves and vandals. Someone stole a Yamaha Banshee right off my front yard that I was trying to sell. It was all chained up. That would have been about $2500 more I would have had for the Mustang. It still pisses me off when I think about it. Called the police and they made a police report and of course nothing after that. ****ERS!!!!!!!!

:mad: :fuss:

I know all about thieves...

Our house has been robbed 3 times. First time was when I was 10 on F'ING CHRISTMAS DAY while we were over at my grandma's house. Second time I was 12 and thy broke in and stole all my parent's jewelry/highschool rings/etc. Third time they robbed our shed where we kept my Kawasaki KX 125 and my dad's Honda XR 400 (both about 3 years old, and I had saved up and bought the KX with my own money at 15). The cops never found my bike, but found my dad's. It turned out that dirt bikes arent covered under home owner's insurance (at least not under ours) so nothing was covered. We got my dad's bike back beat to hell, needing all new plastic, and smokin like a S.O.B. so we had to rebuild the engine cuz they obviously beat the piss out of it. Oh and the best part, when we went to pick up the bike the place tried to tell us we had to pay a storage fee for the month it sat in storage after the cops found it....needless to say we told them to go f*** themselves.

I HATE THIEVES

I feel for ya man