Some Sanair Ford Show Pics

• Sponsors (?)

DaveSVT2000 said:
Where were you guys, I hung around my car just about every hour for a bit, and didn't see any of you ? LOL

Damn we looked for you Dave between races.

We got there around 11h00 and left around 16h00 ( me and toplesstang).

We didnt know the color of your car and obviously you were not with the rest of Fox body:(

Now i know the color of your car and i can tell you that everybody from the montrealmustang club and forum is talking about it.. Awsome car:hail2:

Sorry we misted you. Track kept us real busy. Two last pictures from topless is me and him

Great show, I met a lot of cool people and hung out with Dave a little, he's a cool guy and his 93 Cobra is just :drool: I thought I'd see more stangnet members though lol

I don't know why I didn't win 1st prize lol j/k I can't wait to start working on my car...

ford gt run,,,

i am the guy who make the run at 11.99 with the gt, its just a show run,,, not full trottle,,, easy shift,,,not power shift,,, rpm max at 5700 rpm and i dont want too smoke tire at the starting line: ,,,, but pull very hard ,,,,

andre blaquiere
sales director at formule ford svt
granby quebec

fordride said:
i am the guy who make the run at 11.99 with the gt, its just a show run,,, not full trottle,,, easy shift,,,not power shift,,, rpm max at 5700 rpm and i dont want too smoke tire at the starting line: ,,,, but pull very hard ,,,,

andre blaquiere
sales director at formule ford svt
granby quebec

:hail2: :nice: ... chu de granby aussi... j'ai acheter une ZX2 de chez vous une fois... hey combien pour prendre une ride dans la GT lol