Something like this is what I want for a rear seat delete kit.

I personally think the Mustang emblem goes too far but the rest of the setup is bad ass. I wonder where I could get one done.
codysvd9.jpg

And this is what I want for my wife.
View attachment 502753

• Sponsors (?)

I like the idea...i just dont like how they finished it. I dont like how its SHINY black paint with the grey vinyl on the rest of the interior. I knew thats what you guys were referring to when the topic came up about vert covers in a coupe.

It could look good. But i dont know if the money and time invested would make it worth it unless its a show car.

Who doesn't want their wife in pink panties, if she's got it, front it.
Ram, I don't have any tools to build such a thing. I really don't think that things weighs more than 20-30 lbs, less than seats. I agree that's it's too shiny but that can be fixed. Besides it not matching the rest of the interior, I don't see why it's "too much" for any car. Beats any carpet covered plywood anyday.

Fiberglass isn't as heavy as you would think. I don't care for that setup in the pic, lots of showing off crap equipment. The glass job looks decent though.

As for the tattoo. . . isn't that supposed to be blue on the left? I'm seeing a green stripe :shrug:

Zero Signal said:
Fiberglass isn't as heavy as you would think. I don't care for that setup in the pic, lots of showing off crap equipment. The glass job looks decent though.

As for the tattoo. . . isn't that supposed to be blue on the left? I'm seeing a green stripe :shrug:

Im seeing the right as orange...arent those spanish or itailian colors? Or is it Irish...lol im so confused :rlaugh: