Sonic Blue GT vert with parchment top *DUW*

On the way back home from the gym.. my friend Melanie and I catch a Sonic Blue GT vert :)

It was in front of a tattoo shop.. so.. headed down a side street.. I got back on the mainstreet and the chase was on. :dance:

He knew I was following him and taking pictures. he gunned it pretty good. AND.. I didn't see any rear slip!! NIOCE.. especially with our slick roads right now. I have my snow tires on and I slipped.

Here's the pics.

backend.jpg

quarter.jpg

side.jpg

smallbackend.jpg

smallquarter.jpg

smallside.jpg

I have 2 vids.. I'm just waiting for my host to hop online :)

• Sponsors (?)

Nice to hear from you again Amy. I just noticed this post was by you. I should have known, because you can always get us a convertible shot. You should be a paparazzi(a nice one of course). You are pretty darn handy with that camera. :D

Mr_dcj2001 said:
Thanks for the pics. Never have been a fan of the tan top however :notnice: .

I dunno. I kind of like the tan top. SOOOOO much better than the white top. Remember white top convertibles? Blahhh.

Wonder what color other than tan would look good on this car? Not a lot of options. Black I guess. But I am thinking aloud.
:nice:

Mr_dcj2001 said:
Nice to hear from you again Amy. I just noticed this post was by you. I should have known, because you can always get us a convertible shot. You should be a paparazzi(a nice one of course). You are pretty darn handy with that camera. :D

:) Naw.. I'll stick to pissing off mule drivers instead of celebs :)

He looks kinda ticked in the one pic. We were going at a pretty good rate of speed.. he knew I saw snapping some pics. And when we stopped at this red light.. he went over and hid next to a HUGE van :notnice:

Hopefully the 2 vids I have will be up soon. I'll keep ya posted.

thunderstorm144 said:
I dunno. I kind of like the tan top. SOOOOO much better than the white top. Remember white top convertibles? Blahhh.

Wonder what color other than tan would look good on this car? Not a lot of options. Black I guess. But I am thinking aloud.
:nice:
Black is what I was thinking, yes. :shrug: