Sorry boys, the lady is gone :(

25thmustang said:
Not bad, but 2500 miles and all those mods plus a bottle... scary to think how hard the 2500 miles and break in were on that car. Makes you wonder why someone buys a new car, mods it, straps a bottle and and then sells it for half of what he paid (before mods)?

Oh well, enjoy the car and congrats, getting a new anything feels great!

You know, I had the same thing in my mind when I looked at the car, Keep in mind, the dealership I picked it from, my family has been buying cars there for .. well.. forever, so they didnt BS me.

The story I heard was, his wife made him sell it... who knows. maybe it was a one last harrahh for the man !! maybe she got knocked up??.. I dunno.

The previous owner was also very proper as far as car care, and documentation. I have the window sticker, the oil was clean (granted it was "used" at a dealer) like I said before, I checked the plugs.. the jets on the feeding the fuel and the nitrous, it ran fine, ect...

I dont think the man had any time to really beat on it. And, knowing what I know about SRT-4's.. the man threw a LOT of money at it.. so, I dont think he was some punk kid,.. out to beat the hell outa the thing.

Hell, the bottle that was in the car when I got it was "loaded" lol

Anyway, like ive said before, I miss the 95 like crazy.. but .. four doors and a little speed??.. front wheel drive? how can you beat that?.. ( amarican made)

My only REAL gripe about the car is, there was not ONE single SRT-4 built with cruise .. not one. four doors, and quickness is all fine and good, but drive the damn thing over a long distance, and you'll second guess yourself lol.

• Sponsors (?)