Southeast All Mustang & Mach1 Curise In at Hooters in Mooresville,NC 3/25/06

• Sponsors (?)

Cloudy with a 30% chance of rain Saturday and Clear and warmer on Sunday. I'm just wondering how attendance will be with the Holcomb Motorsports West race and car show going on at Mooresville Dragway on Saturday. Most of the people I have talked with are going to the race instead.

mustangdaren said:
Cloudy with a 30% chance of rain Saturday and Clear and warmer on Sunday. I'm just wondering how attendance will be with the Holcomb Motorsports West race and car show going on at Mooresville Dragway on Saturday. Most of the people I have talked with are going to the race instead.
But our show is free not $25.00 :D

Well, I was looking forward to hanging out with you all but only made it about 1/3 of the way there before the car had issues. What timing. :( The alternator burned up on me. I thought I could change it out and still make to only find I had to remove the whole supercharger bracket just to get one of the two bolts out. Anyway, the tow truck got me home and I did the swap. Now just waiting on a new upgraded wire kit since the factory wiring went up in smoke.