Speed for cheap

grrrrrrr

May 20, 2003
norfolk, VA
with what I lave listed what should i be sitting at in the quarter mile assuming decent driving? 14.2? What about after 3.73 gears? 13.8? I want to hit mid 12's. I would like to get a set of thumpers heads and throw it on the bottle with a 100 shot. How close am I to 12's? I would like to get there the cheapest way possible... please give me a ballpark.. :flag:

• Sponsors (?)

E7's are somewhat restrictive, but they don't act as a restrictor unit a free flowing intake is put on the car first. Gcomfx.com (a guy on this board) has gone 13-flat with a cobra intake and stock heads in an AODE with all the other minor boltons (exhaust, MAF). So I'm sure if you launch the car hard enough you should atleast be in the high 12's.

Joe

need mid 12's ?!?! got to spend some money!!. i did run nitrous with a set of 3.73 gears but it wasen't Enough. best i got was 13.8 with 100 shot but my trany was pease of ****. i endup with leaking in the headers gaskets and the intake vavles and pistons damage. just be carefull with what are u going to do!!