Spintech side exit exhaust system?? ANyone have it?

abcexclusive.com has a side exhaust that looks basically the same as SVO, but i have a friend that might have a extra set to sell me...and i have already heard of someone using flows with the SVO skirts, but they dont have any pics of the setup...:(

and i wouldnt see a problem using my flows and the MAC o/r H i have, or i could just shorten it up easy.

• Sponsors (?)

anyone know where i can buy the spinech side exhaust kit for a good price? im a huge fan of spintech. i used to have a pair of dumped spintech pro-streets with an O/R H-pipe. it was the meanest sound you could ever hear.

i have been thinking of getting a side exhaust, but i wanted to keep my flowmasters, and i cant find tips to fit into the SVO skirts, so if anyone knows where i an get some let me know....oh, and i found this clip of a V6 with a side exhaust, i saved the video just to show how the pipes were ran, the sound of them on a 6 isnt too exciting.:)

if you go 20 seconds into it, there is the underbody pic.
http://s38.photobucket.com/albums/e104/19mustang95/?action=view&current=Exhaust_Clip_1.flv

Lol, thats basically my set up, except mine sounds a X1000 better and its bent by manderel

Edit: Im referring the the sound of the V6 stang posted in the link

Post sound clips or stfu:p and quit bashing our inlet/outlet style mufflers...they probably flow just as good as yours.

1. I dont have a digi audio cam
2. I dont even have mufflers.
Anything that snakes back and forth is worse than going over the axle. And eliminating both of those would be better than either. CDC/Spintech have shown net losses in power over the rpm range. Im not hating on the name, or the sound - just the design which is horrable. Please stop being disrepectful, I haven't shown anyone here from this 1 year old thread any animosity.

I've heard worse:shrug: whatever floats your boat

And your not being disrespectful? I'm just interested in hearing what yours sounds like and if sounds similar to most kits. Im also just sick of you telling everyone that inlet/outlet side exhaust kits make you cry because they don't flow. My kit makes the same as most catbacks. Sure its not your design, but they did it so the mufflers would work in the stock location on the hangers and not under the floorboard....its it that bad of a design:shrug:

And your not being disrespectful? I'm just interested in hearing what yours sounds like and if sounds similar to most kits. Im also just sick of you telling everyone that inlet/outlet side exhaust kits make you cry because they don't flow. My kit makes the same as most catbacks. Sure its not your design, but they did it so the mufflers would work in the stock location on the hangers and not under the floorboard....its it that bad of a design:shrug:

He was dissing on his own car, and all i said is that the sound isnt the worst and that if he likes it then cool. How am I being disrespectful there? If your mad at me hating inlet outlet exhaust just like others hate stingers then fine, but don't pull up 5 month old posts of mine saying Im being disrespectful when your telling me to shut the **** up. Im done with this, this is a mustang forum - I don't wanna turn it into an online debate course on semantics.