DSCF0959.jpg

Attachments

• DSCF0955.jpg
    DSCF0955.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 3,522
  • DSCF0959.jpg
    DSCF0959.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 291
haha yeah they are. i can't wait til i finish painting her so the whole car looks good, not just the wheels. btw notch, do you have a sound clip of your car? i'm about to pick up a prochamber to run with my spintechs and have never heard it before.

cenok, these clips are all i have and they definitely do not do the sound of my car justice, it sounds much better in real life but this might give you an idea

YouTube - Picture 019.MOV

YouTube - Picture 023.MOV

YouTube - Picture 020.MOV

my cam was also ground for driveability as well as power, so it doesn't have a big "lope" to it, enjoy though :nice:

edit: i havent listened to these since the day i got my car back from the shop, and now i think they really suck haha, my car sounds way better than that in real life, i need some new sound clips

cenok, these clips are all i have and they definitely do not do the sound of my car justice, it sounds much better in real life but this might give you an idea

YouTube - Picture 019.MOV

YouTube - Picture 023.MOV

YouTube - Picture 020.MOV

my cam was also ground for driveability as well as power, so it doesn't have a big "lope" to it, enjoy though :nice:

edit: i havent listened to these since the day i got my car back from the shop, and now i think they really suck haha, my car sounds way better than that in real life, i need some new sound clips

thanks man...sounds good! yeah i have a few clips of my car and they suck too. my car sounds WAYYYY better in person.

is it true that '91+ front fenders have more clearance than older years? i may be off on the year... although i guess that doesn't really help your situation 85 SS Coupe haha

They're a little bigger to compensate for the Pony rims being 16 inch, but they're still not big enough to really run a wide enough wheel to match the back. Plus for me, i couldn't use them because of my nose. The fender extensions on those fenders are actually smaller so the extensions that match my nose won't work on the newer fenders.

They're a little bigger to compensate for the Pony rims being 16 inch, but they're still not big enough to really run a wide enough wheel to match the back. Plus for me, i couldn't use them because of my nose. The fender extensions on those fenders are actually smaller so the extensions that match my nose won't work on the newer fenders.

yeah, i hear you man... but i guess this is always an option if you're in love with the look, wide body FTW :nice:

l_9f7ee2246249c4e9882920c0416b7ac9.jpg

l_be16f0f95dee287182ffdb2a3f43663d.jpg

Yeah i love that car...i wish there were fenders with just about half that much flair....that much is overkill for a street car.

i always wondered what a good sheet metal/body guy could do with some capri rear quarters, and fenders, they have a nice outward flare to them to begin with, pulled maybe 2 or three inches could look awesome :shrug:

i'd only recommend chopping up a parts-only Capri though, of course :D *cough, narrowly avoids being teh bant by Frankie and disqualified from FOTM*